Powered By Blogger

Monday 11 July 2011

what our country wants

Hi again, now when I don't have a class I enjoy more writing in this blog, (maybe because I have not get up early). The reason why we aren't in class is because in this moment in Chile we have many protests this is happening because we need reforms to suit the needs of people. One of the most big protest in this time is for a change in the education sistem, there are many reason one of this is because the cost of studying is very high, other points is that we need state education. Actually we have municipal education the problem of this is that some towns take the money destined to the education to make other things, for them more important, but not for us. I know that because I studied in a important municipal school but we don't have all we need to 2000 of students. For example in the third floor had water leaks, we don't have rooms to all the courses and that's not all. In the years 2006 the students of high school made a big education movement, I was there, my school was took for some students, other (like me) out of there collected money and food. In the year 2009 the problem continous again the students took the school in  this time I was there, wasn't very comfortable but I still think that the reason of this movement is more important. We need a quality state education (universitary, primary and secundary) can be compared with international standards, and school with more tools for learning, also I would add the chilean education need to promote the arts and sports.
Other important actual movement is about the freedom, organized mostly for gays or lesbians so I think they have reason, the chilean people have looking at the word and respect the decisions of the other person. If Chile want to be a modern country need a constant evolution in many topics and more citizen participacion. 


this photo was taken by a classmate her name is Rosario
  

No comments:

Post a Comment